12 August 2007

damn this life sucks

i witnessed your futile attempts to spite me,
same location, different emotions
i didnt make the wrong choice
to be just friends(:

friends come and go in your life,
vincent, kejun, weisheng, kai
you'll always be fondly remembered in my heart
these memories always remain,
but the people, sadly dont stay

to my buddy.
we've been drifting,
the meetups with you dont seem as heartwarming anymore
there are times i hesitate
before i confide in you,the speech is limited,
time constraints are ever present,
different cliques, different environments
the lack of effort present
those heart to heart talks,those tears we shed
i know, will only be be extant fragments
for me to reminiscise upon
because i know,we'll never be how we used to be anymore
perhaps time will let you notice the distance between us
i miss you buddy, where are you?
perfect strangers, we'll soon become...

That post, hurt me further than one can imagine.
it feels worse than my skin being ripped from my flesh.
this friend i hold more dear than my life..
is now telling me we are no longer that tight..
happiness is said to be found in the simplest things,
loveing another w/o returns can also be a joy..
but what if you had once this love back?
won't you miss it more than anything..
it ain't the kinda fragile love we had,
it was the love of a family, the love that can last a life.
but now the distance between us never seemed greater,
telling myself it wasn't there and i was just oversensitive.
why did you have to point it out?
why did you have to make it so real?
it's like a sound in my head, slowly resonating,
never fading.
i miss you too.. we knew this would happen
but remember our promise to be there at the end of the road,
to study in the same uni,
don't ever forget that, and when we are once again close
to each other, we can again catch up and progress with each other.
never shall we be strangers.

No comments: