5 September 2007

Fading grace

Even if it's just for one moment,
embrace me in your arms
when it gets cold, be there to keep me warm

Even if it's just for one moment,
breath life into me, resurrect me,
show me there's still hope for me.

Even if it's just for one moment,
touch me, kiss me, love me,
reignite the passion within me.
just whisper sweet nothings in my ear,
take me away, i dont care where


Even if it's just for one moment,
make me forgetl; take this chance
to show me a world full of romance.
hold me even when the sun sets,
take me down memory lane
to the 1st day we met.

Even if it's just for one moment,
lets take our friendship to the next level,
in this moment, allow us to lose ourselves.

Even if it's just for one moment,
i'll trade it all, bring me
out of this loneliness,
surround me with happiness,
even if it's just for one moment,
i promise you, i'll treasure this moment.

it isnt written be me..
but well.. it's really nice..
really, Kampfen found this and thought it
suited him.. i hope you will see this..


Me: on the brink of death
lying on a bed of roses
wondering why it hurts

thorns through the flesh
hooking up through the petals
isnt enough to pierce the heart

this suffering is endless
why are you still hanging tough?
why wouldnt let me end this?

Kampfen: remember your words,
stand by them like i do,
you said to never close your eyes,
know what you are against.

"closing your eyes are akin to
your opponent would want your eyes shut,
they have an easy target"
thats how you taught me to fight

dont forget you also said
"fighting is like living life"
remeber those words?
live by them like i do..

dont let me die, let me live,
let me continue feeling the pain,
dont let me down,
continue the suffering and living
at least living in pain is better
than dying far before you are dead

No comments: