5 July 2007

Realisation

questioning my reasons for doubting,
i have come to a conclusion,
a conclusion i'm sure many are aware of,
but jus don't really know how to bring out..

neither do i,
til i chanced upon an article written by a respected writer..

with doubts, i see many reasonable points and angles
to a certain matter,
i will then proceed to make decisions on that matter,
which will then make me act,
but my action must be carried with enthusiasm
and the initial doubt brings that enthusiasm,
this decision made, must relate to my dreams
and must act according to my will,
for personal reasons and my dreams must and will be fulfiled by me,
then, w/o life, how am i capable of achieving everything?
i've realised the true importance of living

to live, we are given chances to fulfil our desires,
to keep the cycle going and improving
the lives of future generations to go...

P.S. sorry for making you read this,
i don't really know why i'm typing this out either..
but, i have already been wondering for some time,
what do i have to write about.. i guess,
this is the best i can do.. =D

No comments: